Ed Sheeran - The A Team
I still can’t shrug off the picture of Ron Weasley whenever I hear or see this guy, but I love the soft combination of his calm voice and acoustic guitar. Perfect for a spring day.
This made me so uncomfortable.
Oh look it’s Abuja in a nutshell.
aside from very few intersections this how it works in haiti. most of the roads ain’t paved either (though they’ve been working on that consistently)
how do people cross the street without dying
I’d just wouldn’t cross the street I’d have to plan out my entire life on one side of the street
Same thing happened in Ghana if have anxiety attacks in the car because I couldn’t understand how they were able to do this. It’s scary as hell’n
This is art. Talent. Wth.
It’s like this in Dominican Republic as well.
Actual Quotes from my Dad (An English Teacher)
- Dad: Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad: Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad: Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad: Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad: Hey are you awak? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad: Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad: I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad: Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
- Dad: Omg. Gilcher said the funniest thing today.
- Dad: Mrs. Ashworth and I have decided to start a band. It'll be called Great Expectations.
- Dad: It's like you didn't read the fucking book.
- Dad: Okay. So this week you're reading this book I stole from Mrs. Ashworth's. It's like sixty pages long, but you'll love it.
- Dad: *puts books on my bed for me to read everyday and demands that I read them*
- Dad: My son doesn't like reading. I have not only failed him, but society. You aren't my son. Leave.
- Dad: Okay. So you're getting books for Christmas. All of you. I get discounts on them since I'm a teacher, and since I'm a teacher, it's all I can afford, so...
- Dad: Fucking standardized testing can go fuck itself in the ass.
- Dad: I have to teach for the required testing instead of what they really need to know.
- Dad: Fuck the government.
- Dad: Fuck the school board.
- Dad: Close the door.
- Dad: Charles Dickens was so fucking pretentious, and I hate him, but he also caused change, but he's such a Dick. Ha. DICKens.
- Dad: I love puns.
- Dad: People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor are assholes.
- Dad: Please shut up.
- Dad: Catching Fire was the worst book but the best movie and that feels weird.
- Dad: I wouldn't get so mad when you call me at school if you didn't change your ringtones to inappropriate rap music.
- Dad: I fucking hate Alesha. She asked what countries were apart of Austria-Hungary today and I almost told her to get out.
- Dad: You cannot visit my school in a dress that short. There are boys there.
- Dad: Barbra Parks is fucking Queen.
- Dad: I need you to make me a good, relaxing playlist for silent reading. I'm too lazy.
- Dad: If I have to watch two of my students grind on each other at one more dance, I will kill them both.
- Dad: They act like I care what they think.
- Dad: I hate homework.
- Dad: I have decided to become a politician.
- Dad: What's the one book with the guys and the one kills the other and the chick without a name who dies and the short angry man? Mouseman? Oh my fucking gosh. Of Mice and Men. I have failed.
Yesterday evening I got very short of breath and had to go hospital via an ambulance. This morning I woke up with chest pains and was struggling to breathe. Currently I am in a very vulnerable position and do not know what will happen next. My right lung has collapsed and I am very weak (I’m finding it hard to type this message) I will fight as hard as I can, but if the worst happens I just want to say thank you all for sharing the journey with me- it’s been wonderful. This has all happened so suddenly, but I’ve been lucky to get so far. Cancer sucks, but life has been brilliant :-)
via Stephen’s story http://ift.tt/1bromek
Take care!!! You can pull through!!
Well, these are a tad creepy
A few of my favorite activities.
i like how they put capitalism in fun letters
i rly need this framed on my wall
All in a Sunday night tbh…
Honestly, other than killing children this all sounds like fun~ sign me up!
Page 1 of 19